Payroll & Benefits Manager - up to 55K + Benefits - Permanent - Fintech
I am working with an industry leading fintech organisation who are growing from strength to strength and looking forward to a strong 2022.
They are in need of a Payroll & Benefits Manager to oversee the company payroll along with sole responsibility of benefits administration, managing share option scheme and dealing with both internal & external stakeholders.
The successful Payroll & Benefits Manager will report into CPO and oversee/manage:
- UK Payroll
- Managing benefits administration & renewals
- Dealing with internal/external stakeholders
Key skills & responsibilities
- Managing the end to end payroll process for 200 employees on a monthly cycle
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as FD, CIO and CPO on payroll & benefits.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as Moorepay, benefits brokers & share option portal.
- Working closely with external auditors on a regular basis
- Taking full ownerships of benefits from general administration through to benefits reviews
If you are an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager & looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW!!!