Hanover is a leading award-winning communications consultancy that advises enterprises, institutions, and individuals on building recognition and enhancing reputation.
We are a collective of smart, curious people that think differently. We live by our shared values. These guide our work and build our inclusive, open, and collaborative culture.
We sum it up in two words: UNCOMMON SENSE.
Our remarkable growth is driven by our teams across Europe and the Middle East working together with clients in pursuit of a single goal.
Hanover is part of AVENIR GLOBAL’s powerhouse of specialist communications consultancies.
Find out more about Hanover and working for us here: https://www.hanovercomms.com/careers/
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to play a vital role in our growth by identifying and hiring top talent across the EMEA region, at all levels of the organisation. We have an ambitious business plan and are growing fast, diversifying into new business practices and international locations.
We are creating a new role responsible for talent acquisition across the business. Our ideal candidate has a wide network of potential candidates in the communications industry together with strong project management and communication skills.
- Work with Team Leaders to support the end-to-end recruitment process, creating a positive and engaging candidate journey
- Create attraction and recruitment strategies resulting in high calibre talent being recruited across the EMEA region
- Proactively work on pipelines of future talent for the business, working with Team leaders and building own network to sell Hanover opportunities
- Work closely with the Talent team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new joiners
- Build relationships across the business and work with Director of Talent to understand business strategy to support the delivery of key objectives and to ensure we meet DEI targets
- Work with Talent and Marketing teams to develop and innovate our employer brand through content, events etc
- Use Workable candidate tracking system to define KPIs and success metrics to track the effectiveness of recruitment process and inform decision making
- Regularly review our interview process in line with industry best practice, and deliver interview training to new hiring managers
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience in a consultancy or agency environment, preferably across the EMEA region - experience in Healthcare sector an advantage
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic networker, with established and proven contacts and drive to keep their personal network continuously up-to-date
- Familiarity with Workable or similar Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and using various social media platforms
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of direct sourcing methodologies
- Adept at prioritising workload and managing expectations of hiring managers and candidates in high pressure environment
- Knowledge of behavioural / competency-based interviewing techniques and psychometric testing.
- Experience with complex offer negotiations in a competitive market
- A collaborative individual, aligned with our corporate values and able to make a positive contribution to our culture
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary, your core benefits package will include:
- An annual performance-related bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Private healthcare insurance
- A company pension plan, including 5% employer contribution
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives, including:
- A stunning riverside office location overlooking the city’s most impressive landmarks
- Flexible working policies, early Friday finish, plus eligibility to apply for a sabbatical after 2 years’ service
- The Hanover Academy, which incorporates training, coaching, mentoring and reverse-mentoring opportunities to support personal development and career progression across all levels, with a generous training budget
- International secondments as well as the opportunity to collaborate with all offices across the AVENIR GLOBAL’s network
- A wellbeing programme, featuring (but not limited to) pre- and post-maternity leave coaching, a working parents’ group, subsidised gym membership, LiveSmart sessions on mindfulness, sleep, etc.
- Our Culture Club, with a robust social calendar all year round, Trailblazer of the Month award, Lunch & Learns, CSR activities, and an opportunity to win an Out of Office activity fund
Hanover is an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within our company and the wider industry.