A leading global Management Consultancy is looking for an Italian Speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team on an initial 6 month FTC basis. Reporting into the Global Talent Acquisition Director, you will work closely with the wider EMEA Talent Acquisition team and People Operations. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Full end to end, 360 recruitment, acting as subject matter expert for a dedicated community across Italy
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion plays a major factor in all talent acquisition efforts
- Owning and driving the recruitment agenda for your community
- Working directly with stakeholders, Head of Talent Acquisition and wider People team
- Understanding business context for roles; succession planning, growth, attrition and aligning recruitment to the strategy
- Recruitment campaigns such as advert writing, designing market strategy, advertising on job boards, liaising with external recruitment companies
- Reviewing CV's and conducting initial interviews
- Ad hoc project work
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will possess:
- Fluency in Italian and English both written and verbal
- Previous recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills
Please note - this role can either be based in Italy (Milan) on a permanent basis or in London on an initial 6 month FTC.
If this Talent Acquisition Specialist role is of interest, please apply directly.