My client, a leading global fin-tech business, are looking to appoint a change and communications lead to join their team on a 12 month FTC basis. Following a recent merger the business is undergoing a large scale HR transformation. Your role will be responsible for delivering improvement and change activity to enable People Operations to continually evolve, creating a great customer experience.
- Create process documentation, workflows, and self-service guidance for HR Services.
- Collect and document of business requirements for process improvement and automation efforts.
- Manage all changes through the change governance board.
- Ability to multitask, to rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and can deal with conflicting priorities.
- Maintain an understanding of continuous improvement approaches, process mapping and basic change management practices as they relate to business process
- Awareness of the People lifecycle and People issues including performance management, employee relations, wellbeing, recruitment etc.
- Experience of working ARIS, Microsoft Visio or a similar process mapping tool.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
- Proven experience of delivering customer centric service provision.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with the business at all levels.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and explain concepts in a straightforward manner.
- Confident in challenging the way things are done and providing alternative ideas.