We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced SME based in Cirencester. This is a newly created HR Analyst role, with a strong systems management and reporting 'lean'.
This role can be full or part time (4 or 5 full days, 5 days with reduced hours etc) and has responsibility to provide HR systems and administrative expertise to the HR Team and the business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will;
- Ensure the integrity of people data through effectively managing the HRIS
- Review, design and implement workflows, process and practices that maximise the use of HR
- Be the in-house expert on the HRIS, managing queries through to resolution
- Carry out system administration activities, escalating where needed to the system provider
- Ensure all HR records are maintained, secure and compliant
- Manage the relationship with the system provider
- Carry out regular systems training to HR, managers and employees, producing user guides and training materials where needed
- Manage monthly reporting, dashboards and people related MI
- Maintain confidentiality of data security at all times
- Support ISO internal and external audits
- Provide generalist lifecycle support to the business on a daily basis.
Suitable applicants must have demonstrable HRIS expertise, including module user defined field configuration, implementation, roll out & development of workflows (ideally within Cascade but, any superuser-HRIS-experience will be ok), coupled with a strong HR generalist acumen, comprehensive up-to-date knowledge of GDPR and advanced Excel skills.
You must also have excellent written and verbal communication, high level attention to detail, a customer focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a flexible, approachable 'can do' attitude.
If you are looking for a highly challenging development role, in a fast-paced, change orientated environment and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.