Payroll Administrator - German Speaking - Manchester - Permanent
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with a global financial services company based in Manchester in their search for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. The ability to speak German is a must for this role.
The primary responsibility of ensuring all employees are paid on time and correctly, and an exceptional service is delivered to all stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and production of Payroll, to ensure that all employees receive accurate and timely payment of salary with the appropriate statutory and non-statutory deductions.
- Accurate and timely preparation of payroll data submitted to the payroll provider.
- Preparation of Monthly Net Salaries Payment Analysis, reconcilement of Monthly Costing Report & PAYE payments to governing bodies.
- Preparation of Year End Reports and Returns to Finance and regulatory bodies
- Work as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities and taking joint responsibility for team goals.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- UK payroll experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- HR Experience
- Ability to independently problem solve
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!