Your new company
An international trading and investment solutions organisation c300, are looking for a senior HR Executive to cover the European headcount. This company is a subsidiary of a 70,000 wide conglomerate, based globally.
Your new role
You will be supporting the HR team across Europe with the end to end HR life cycle, including:
- Provide employment law advice and guidance as and when required;
- Work with other HR team members on reviewing employee manuals, policies and procedures in accordance with local employment laws
- Conduct and assist with employee relation matters e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, and exit interviews;
- Support management in the approval process for various rules and other applications;
- Involvement with various projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a HR generalist role, covering the end to end processes.
- Ideally CIPD qualified with knowledge of all HR processes.
- Understanding of UK employment law and best practice - advantageous to understand European employment law.
- A strong positive attitude, happy to take on any task.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible hours and a generous holiday package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.