Interim Payroll Manager - 18 Month FTC - £70K - Hybrid Working (Weymouth office)
I am working with one the UK's leading brands who due to growth, are hiring for their payroll team. They want to find an ambitious and experienced Payroll Manager to lead their BAU on an 18 month assignment.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
- a proven track record of Payroll Management experience across a volume environment
- have overseen a payroll encompassing 10K employees across the UK and Ireland
- attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- the ability to create strong bonds with all levels in the business
- experience of CJRS (covid job retention scheme)
- sufficient knowledge of HMRC regulations and legislations
- the ability to lead a fast-paced team and adapt to changes efficiently
This role is to support the Manager with the business as usual activities and provide another set of hands during a busy period.
If you know volume payroll and want to add value - APPLY NOW !
This role offers hybrid working but will require someone in office once a week at Weymouth.