HYBRID HR OFFICER ROLE IN SOUTH WITHAM
Your new company
My client are a growing recycling/waste management business who are looking to recruit a HR Officer.
Your new role
To co-ordinate, support and advise Managers and employees on all aspects with regards to HR and employment Law. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training, and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with HR are adhered to. Play an active role in recruitment, employee relations and HR projects.
- To deal with initial and general human resources enquiries
- To provide administrative support in employee meetings involving departmental managers including capability, disciplinaries, absence management
- To maintain and develop record systems in support of the human resources function. Ensure the HR system is updated and showing real time information
- To monitor and gather information for analysis as required
- To support and manage the recruitment process for all new recruits
- To handle personal data in accordance with the company data protection policy
- To be responsible for HR administration across the companies
- To plan, organise and deliver training when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum CIPD Level 3
- Good employment law knowledge gained within a HR role
- Ideally a blue collar background
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid role - 3 days in office, 2 at home
- 37 hour week
- 25 hols plus BH
- Some travel to other sites will be required on occasion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.