A true generalist role providing support across all HR functions, you will work within the Northern cluster looking after UK and Scandinavia.
The client is a multi national FMCG company based in Surrey with number of well known brands under it's control.
The key responsibilities for the HR Manager are:
- Lead initiatives and programmes which deliver positive employee engagement and support our values of being a Best Place to Work. This also include leadership of our internal and external engagement surveys and action planning to continually build on strengths and opportunity areas
- Coaching and advisory partnership to line managers to build effective and winning teams
- Lead the development of UK-wide HR policies, processes, and values that are both compliant with legislation and match best practice. This also includes all statutory compliance programmes including but not limited to Gender Pay reporting, Modern Slavery statement requirements and IR35 compliance
- Deliver locally on Global HR processes across the full Employee LifeCycle. This includes processes across the Performance Management, Career Development and Succession Planning spectrum.
- Liaison with COE and HRDC teams to ensure all total reward programmes including compensation and benefit provisions are competitive
- Lead change management initiatives
- Actively participate and deliver on Regional HR projects (i.e D&I roadmap & Onboarding)
- Mentor and coach to Field HR team members
The successful HR Manager must have experience in:
- Employee engagement
- HR Generalist
- HR Projects
- Change management
- Succession planning
- Team management
- £60k - £70k dependent on experience
- 4.5 Working week
- Hybrid working offered
- Excellent facilities on site including a gym