Morgan Philips are working with a company who have offices throughout the UK who are searching for a Early Careers Recruitment Specialist to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract basis starting ASAP. This is an exciting new role for the business which will allow the successful candidate to utilise their past skills and experience to build a graduate offering from scratch. This is a hybrid role which could be based in Manchester, Leeds, London or Birmingham.
The role of Graduate Recruitment Specialist will be is responsible for all entry level sourcing and recruitment activities for all of the UK offices to scope out and build relationships with the relevant universities particularly in the STEM fields. You will develop and deliver a campus strategy to attract and recruit approximately 40 graduates each year over two intakes, through the delivery of targeted, bespoke activities at university campuses aimed at attracting the brightest and best candidates.
· Developing the long-term strategy linked to business needs and taking into consideration external market factors
· Development and implementation of effective campaigns
· Devising and managing the selection process and upskilling the wider business
· Building collaborative relationships universities and other organisations to build a diverse talent pipeline
· Developing and managing a social media/brand attraction strategy in conjunction with the wider marketing team.
The successful candidate will have previous graduate recruitment experience as well as previous experience of talent attraction and social media. You will have experience of managing graduate events, will have excellent communication and skills and the a demonstrated ability to maintain a proactive customer-service focus and attitude at all times.