To assist the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day to day running of the store whilst at the same time providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations.
To greet and approach all customers (both in person and on the telephone) in accordance with Company standards.
Do you want to work for the largest self-storage company in the United Kingdom and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index? The client is committed to creating a diverse workplace where all applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone.
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site.
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management).
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
- A great salary matched with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service