Role: SAP Success Factors Project Lead
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Hybrid working – Offices South
Salary: Up to £70,000
An exciting delivery project for one of the largest Financial Services companies who are going through a global HR transformation. Your role will be to lead on the implementation of SAP Success Factors acting as the HR co-ordinator. It is essential that you have implemented SF EC previously in another organisation and bilingual in IT and HR.
- Proven track record of managing, designing and implementing A HR Systems Integration programme from start to finish.
- Supporting data migration from Agresso to Success Factors Employee Central – particularly via defining and implementing data quality review/checks/reconciliation for the interface.
- Supporting with HR Admin training design and implementation.
- Overseeing data decisions working with Agresso Systems Analyst, BA, IT and any other stakeholders (Payroll, Finance etc.), keeping all parties abreast of data mapping and ensuring the impacts are understood and agreed across the work streams.
- Assist in ensuring that the HR Admin function is fit for purpose for the role out of Employee Central.
- Identify where HR can be more efficient, provide a greater service and add value to both HR and the business.
- Work closely and in partnership with Payroll and the HR function.
- Provide updates to HR Business Partner and to the project team on a regular basis.
Please get in touch with Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org