Our client, a household name based in Andover, Hampshire are seeking to recruit a HR Advisor on a permanent, hybrid basis.
This role will assist the Human Resources Manager by providing end to end generalist support to the employees of the organisation which includes recruitment, onboarding, people development, and ER cases. As HR Advisor you will contribute to the development of HR policies and projects.
Some of your role responsibilities will include:
- To provide effective advice and support to employees and managers on the full range of HR queries e.g. recruitment, onboarding, performance, maternity, paternity, holiday, and Company benefit entitlements, in line with Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining HR database, employee records and files, ensuring that all documentation is prepared to the highest quality and accuracy standards and takes into account relevant legislation and employment law, monthly payroll changes are administered correctly and in good time
- Advising managers from a cross section of departments on recruitment and selection strategies and providing support to the HR Administrator.
- Coaching hiring managers on candidate interview and evaluation techniques.
- Manage Induction, Orientation and Onboarding for a cross section of departments
- Maintain accurate employee absence records e.g., sickness, holiday and special leave
- Support line managers with the leavers process including arrangements for exit interviews
- Provide advice and support relevant employees with any disciplinary and grievance issues including; managing expectations, conducting investigations, taking and typing up notes of meetings and implementing any paperwork and follow up actions
- Coordinate the appraisal process, ensuring appraisals are carried out and documentation returned in a timely fashion
- To support, and where appropriate lead HR projects
- CIPD qualified with previous HR generalist experience
- Experience of advising on various areas such as disciplinary procedures, grievances, sickness, absence, terms and conditions, performance, maternity etc
- Sound knowledge of HR practice and UK employment legislation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.