Recruitment Coordinator required - IMMEDIATE START
Previous knowledge of working in a fast paced recruitment environment is beneficial.
The client is a Healthcare company that prides itself on its diverse culture and growth. You will be working in a fast paced, evolving environment so you will thrive if you enjoy working at pace and keeping busy. Career progression is offered!
Based in London, you will report into the Recruitment Manager, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work closely with the Human Resources department to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork
- Ensure that the recruitment ATS (REACH) is kept up to date with candidates and vacancies
- Perform recruitment duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the calendars, answering phone calls, and responding to emails
- Undertake initial applicant screening ensuring that the minimum hiring requirements are met
- Schedule interviews and balancing calendars for both interviewers and candidates
- Searching and resourcing candidates on job sites, LinkedIn and social media platforms
- Preparing and posting job advertisements both online and on social media
- Process background checks to verify applicant information including submitting and contacting references; undertaking Right to Work checks, verifying people's identity and submit DBS requests
The successful Recruitment Coordinator based in London will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Have at least one year's previous experience working in a recruitment role and understand relevant recruitment legislation, policies and procedures
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and on boarding processes
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate Recruitment Coordinator can expect a salary up to £26,000
- Office based role
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week