Human Resources Advisor - Homebased/Remote Working - Regional
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with a Charity that supports adults with learning disabilities to recruit a HR Advisor, to work from home & visit hubs as required based in these locations - North, West Midlands, South West - Gloucestershire; and South East - Watford and St Albans.
As HR Advisor, you will have the opportunity to be involved in key people priorities to support the organisations' development. The priority areas you will focus on are pay and reward, retention, recognition, health and wellbeing, job design, linked into learning and people development.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to, deliver and lead on key priorities of the people plan.
- Providing comprehensive, professional and timely advice and guidance to line managers relating to a variety of change management projects and complex employee relations cases.
- Support managers with determining their future resourcing plans, organisation structures and job design, ensuring that job descriptions and person specifications are up to date.
- Provide advice to employees and managers throughout the employee lifecycle, responding effectively and quickly to queries on policies, procedures, terms and conditions of employment.
- Prepare reports using relevant systems and software to meet KPI and business information requirements, analysing risks, benchmarking the sector and making recommendations for action.
- Ensure that the outcomes of your work have a positive impact on the lives of the people the charity supports.
- Work in line with the Trust's values.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR, (level 7 is desirable for this role) and a CPD in HR and people practices.
- Coaching skills and experience of delivering training and workshops is also desirable.
- Managing change and complex ER cases from allegations to disciplinary hearing outcomes and appeals is a distinct advantage.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!