Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist who is looking for a great working environment with the work/life balance? Have you also gained your experience within financial services? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
I am working with a highly reputable, professional, forward thinking and diverse global boutique financial services company who are looking for a Senior Recruiter initially on a 6 month FTC, with potential for a perm opportunity afterwards. You will be partnering with hiring managers to source candidates across all areas of the Bank and at all levels. This includes Investment Banking, Investment Management and Private Wealth.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and Key Stakeholders to understand business needs and advising on relevant sourcing strategies
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of candidates
- Conducting CV and interview screening of candidates and providing recommendations to the hiring managers
- Helping to the position the company as an 'Employer of Choice' through a seamless candidate experience
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Must have previous inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services
- Knowledge of recruiting within investment banking is an advantage but not essential
- You will be passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP, best practice and process improvement
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically beyond the daily BAU requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills