Take the full ownership of their recruitment and employment practices for France, as well as managing French payroll with the support of an external payroll consultancy.
An innovative mission driven green organisation with a dynamic and collaborative environment.
The key responsibilities of the HR Manager in Greenford will be:
- Research, interpret European Labour markets for payroll, insurance and Finance.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance with local labour law and support legal and/or manage requests related to French and UK employment laws
- Support legal research and compliance with data protection regulations in Europe and their implementation within the company and collaborate with the Office Manager and other relevant stakeholders to guarantee GDPR compliance through training and regular audits.
- Provide adequate training and audit services to ensure eligibility compliance for regional needs.
- Partner with legal and external counsel where relevant on key HR and compliance topics.
- Act as a central HR contact person for France advising on HR policies and procedures (including reviewing, drafting new policies and processes as required), effectively managing employee relations issues (end-to-end processes) by researching, investigating, presenting solutions and ensuring successful closure of employee issues.
- Successfully integrate global HR vision and processes into local regions, ensuring compliance with local legislation and procedures whilst actively participating in the development and execution of the people strategy.
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders around the employee lifecycle (employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, relocation, for France as required by the business and support the UK region as required.
- Oversee HR and payroll procedures (new hires, separations, Probation confirmations, promotions, variation to contracts, references and employment verification requests etc.).
- Oversee full cycle recruitment process to support the growth for France based roles: obtain the correct approvals, updated job profiles, monitor activity, working in close liaison with wider HR team and local external recruitment sources when required.
- Ensure all on-boarding and off-boarding activities are delivered and improvement action items followed up.
- Management of regional employee benefits: eye care, private healthcare and life insurance. Procuring new benefits offerings and making relevant data driven business cases to stakeholders for approval.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained for all HRIS technologies, ensuring they are up-to-date and accurate with new starters, leavers and any contractual variations.
- Prepare and analyse qualitative and quantitative feedback surveys, present results and propose action plans.
- Support and Manage Employee engagement activities as required by the business.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
The successful HR Manager in Greenford will have:
- Ideally 5 years of proven experience with complex HR in a fast paced environment
- A degree in a Human Resources or Law is desired
- Fluency in French and knowledge of French labour law/work policies is essential for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Build rapport quickly and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers across all levels
- Proactive HR professional with a true hands-on approach
- Passionate about employee engagement as well as the ability to successfully monitor the pulse of our talents
- A strong level of influence and negotiation skills with good judgement and decision making skills
- A strong analytical mindset with the ability to manipulate data and act on this, with a focus on attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a high volume workload and proactively re-prioritise tasks effectively in a fast paced environment
- A solutions oriented approach to problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and deliver solutions
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally, work independently and as part of a team on a broad variety of tasks/projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary dependent on experience (£35,000 - £40,000+)
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Employee Discount
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Quarterly Team Building
- On-site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution
- Training and Development opportunities
- Hybrid working available
- Immediate start