An opportunity for an experience HR Advisor to join a leading construction company. If you are immediately available and have experience and knowledge with ER cases this is the role for you!
A leading privately-owned, construction, development and property services company.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor in Leatherhead will be:
- Handling Employee Relation cases such as Performance, Investigations, Grievances, Disciplinaries etc. Large workloads.
- Experience with performance reviews, absence management
- Experience dealing and working with payroll
The successful HR Advisor in Leatherhead will have:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Employee relations cases including disiplianries, grievances, sickness and performance reviews
- Confident use of HR Systems
- Experience with Payroll
- CIPD L3 or L5 qualified - essential
- Be proactive and independant
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Immediate start
- Initial contract until end of March 2022
- Salary offering £35,000 - £40,000+
- Opportunity to apply for permanent role ones within company.
- Flexible hybrid and remote working
- Full time - 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Train station nearby office and parking on-site
- Flexible on location - have Leatherhead and London based offices