Talent Acquisition Manager
City of London
£90,000 - £110,000
I have partnered with a boutique Investment Firm in their search for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their TA function. This is a critical position for the organisation & will involve line managing 4 individuals, and get involved with everything from strategic planning, diversity & hands on recruitment.
- Oversee the execution and strategy of the full life-cycle of recruiting and talent pipelining for lateral hires and temporary/contractor hiring.
- Provide oversight and ensure successful execution of workforce planning and innovative and broad talent sourcing, which includes the presentation of a pre-qualified, diverse slate of candidates for each open position. Optimize the candidate experience. Ensure all actions are aligned with established talent acquisition strategies.
- Monitor talent pipeline to ensure consistent attraction of a broad and diverse candidate pool from various sources. Ensure alignment with talent, diversity, and inclusion strategies.
- Build and manage relationships with search firms. Work to optimize lower cost alternatives to high priced executive search relationships.
- Maintain relationships with the Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) to stay on top of service expectations. Keep them apprised of progress and timing of candidate searches and proactively respond to special requests or issues.
- Conduct screening on entry and mid level internal and external candidates for assigned searches, including resume screening, phone interviews, and face to face interviews. Provide candidate summaries and make recommendations on candidates as to qualifications for openings.
- Compile and monitor metric-driven data to stay on top of talent acquisition staff performance, sourcing statistics and financial ROI on recruiting results. Meet with managers to gather feedback on the performance and effectiveness of the recruiting staff. Serve as a contact for managers throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain external relationships with Diverse Professional Organizations (DPOs) and with counterparts at other organizations to stay abreast of industry trends, new sourcing sources, and industry best practices. Share information with talent acquisition leadership and staff as appropriate.
- Manage, lead, and mentor recruiting staff. Coordinate and delegate workloads. Determine staffing needs of talent acquisition team and administer human resources policies, including hiring, compensation, performance reviews, and training. Serve as a resource or escalation point for questions or issues.
- Works effectively under limited supervision
- Results-oriented individual who thrives on challenge, growth and change in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- High level of confidentiality and integrity; proven team player
- Effective management and team building skills
- Ability to deliver clear, effective written and verbal communication
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and handle many responsibilities simultaneously
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented to ensure that high standards are met or exceeded
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of managers and employees