A leading international law firm is looking for are recruitment specialist to join their resourcing team to be responsible for supplying the recruitment needs of specified practice groups, business teams and to provide support to the strategic recruitment needs of the business.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing end to end recruitment process for specific legal practice areas.
- Attending interviews and leading assessment centres
- Input to the recruitment agency performance review process.
- Driving candidate attraction and building talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment agencies.
- Supervising the spending against relevant parts of the recruitment budget.
- Producing resourcing MI and regularly reporting back to the relevant HR Manager/recruiting manager to ensure they remain updated.
- Providing recruitment advice and guidance to partners and hiring managers and HR business teams and share market intelligence.
- Working closely with the recruitment administration team to ensure the end to end recruitment process is accurate, efficient and fit for purpose.
- Providing support to the senior resourcing manager on strategic recruitment initiatives alongside the resourcing manager and other recruitment specialists.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will possess:
- Previous experience of managing and leading recruitment campaigns with a complex matrix and busy environment preferably in professional services.
- Previous experience of leading legal fee earning recruitment campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate an example of successfully embedding direct sourcing methods, developing talent pipes for lawyers and reducing recruitment costs.
- The ability to add value to an already successful team.
- Previous experience of managing resource projects around process improvements and innovation.
- Previous experience of online candidate tracking systems (Ideally Kenexa)
- Strong interviewing experience and an understanding of different assessment methodologies.
- Strong judgement and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, and the ability to work with senior members and partners of the law firm.
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritise workload.
- The ability to build relationships with candidates.