Supporting the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner will be the first point of contact to provide
generalist HR support and advice as well as support operational management teams across the
business to provide a value added service. This role will work closely alongside the HR Administrator
and wider HR community.
A UK Wide industrial firm undergoing substantial growth and acquistions.
- Providing high quality pragmatic advice on generalist HR issues including complex case management.
- Provide support and drive forward improvement in resourcing needs for the business reducing the time to hire timescales.
- Review opportunities for growth with apprenticeship, graduate and/or kick start recruitment.Work in partnership with L&D on development opportunities for apprenticeship/graduate and other training providers.
- Review opportunities to attract and improve diversity of teams.
- Support and coach line management when conducting investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, appeals and performance meetings.
- Work in partnership with managers and L&D function to create a learning culture.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the wider HR arena and provide relevant updates.
- Coach and support HR Administrator in the provision of HR services to the business unit.
- Represent the HR team in a professional manner to the wider business, championing collaborative working. relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
Proven experience of undertaking a generalist standalone HR role at a senior HR Advisor level as
a minimum in a fast paced environment.
▪ Experience of delivering full resourcing solutions.
▪ Ability to deliver management reporting including use of complex excel formulae.
▪ Ability to build and maintain credibility and trusting relationships with all stakeholders.
▪ Proven experience of identifying and resolving problems
▪ Ability to manage numerous complex workloads at any one time.
▪ Experience of working within unionised environment (preferable)
▪ Experience of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 (preferable)
▪ Experience of similar industry and multi-site operations (preferable)
£6000 car allowance
Access to bonus scheme
Private medical health care
Opportunity to grow in role at a booming business and really make the role their own.