HR Business Partner, Employee Relations, HR Generalist, HR
Your new company
You will be working on a 12 month contract for a local authority in Yeovil.
Your new role
Your new role is as a HR Business Partner role for a local authority in Yeovil, for 37 hours a week.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Interpreting data and proposing next steps.
- Supporting manager and financial specialist.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience dealing with ER Cases
- You will need to be articulate and present information clearly.
- Able to talk all levels of people.
- CIPD Level 7 or experience working at that level.
What you'll get in return
The ability to work mostly from home, there will be times that you are needed in office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.