You will play a pinnacle role in driving the people objectives within the firm, by providing excellent and commercially focused HR advisory advice. You will support the firm across the UK and work closely with managers, leaders and employees to ensure the people objectives are being met.
An opportunity has arisen for an HR professional (HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, ER Advisor or People Advisor to join a professional services firm, on a 12-month contract (possibility of the role going permanent), based in Birmingham.
- Advise and coach senior members of the firm to effectively manage all informal and formal ER cases, from initiation to completion, in line with the firm's policies and processes.
- Confidently provide expert, commercial and best practice HR advice to all stakeholders
- Apply expertise and judgement to complex and demanding ER cases
- Work as part of the HR Advisory Team to ensure all cases are managed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ideally from a professional or financial services background but not essential.
- Proven experience of managing and making decisions on all ER case types from initiation through to conclusion
- Confident influencing stakeholders at all levels with a confident approach
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and confident using expertise to build trust and credibility in the decision-making process, with support from Employment Law advisors for complex matters
HR Business Advisor
Hybrid Working (2/3 office days)
12 Month FTC
Paying up to £40,000
Sector - Professional services