Talent and Acquisition Officer
Your new company
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Talent & Acquisition Officer, with a creative mind and a head for business, someone who will work closely with our HR Manager to support delivery of the HR Strategy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a proactive high quality talent and acquisition service to all stakeholders throughout the business. Your core ambition and purpose will be to attract, source, screen and shortlist diverse and engaged talent for the organisation. This is a newly created opportunity working for a progressive and developing organisation within the retail industry.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle focusing on developing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies to enable us to attract and recruit the best candidates in the market. You'll be expected to work in very close partnership with members of the HR team as well as your hiring managers, to build and manage a diverse talent pool of candidates. You will also be involved in the advancement of staff by supporting the HR Manager and HR Team in developing and delivering the ongoing learning and development strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- End to end recruitment experience
- Analytical and & Inquisitive mind set with the ability to produce meaningful MI and insights
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Fantastic networking and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for providing and exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to connect to a variety of audiences proactively
- Be empathetic, always showing a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Intermediate level skill in all MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Private medical
- Store discount
- 30 days holiday (Including 8 bank holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.