HR and Resourcing Administrator, 24-month FTC, full time position based in Pembridge, up to £20k pa.
Your new company
I am excited to be recruiting for this position for a company that is passionate about sustainability and its global footprint. This company is based within the private sector operates with its core values of customer service, sustainability, and innovation at the heart of all its business operations. Friendly supportive team.
Your new role
As HR and Resourcing Administrator your role will be focused on undertaking HR administrative tasks to support the HR and recruiting functions in the company. Your role is responsible for providing HR support to the company's sites in the UK from the Pembridge office 4/5 days per week - delivering a high level of administrative support and operational advice to stakeholders.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as administration of the HR information system (manual or electronic) ensuring records are kept up to date and changes are processed/communicated in a timely manner.
- Provide ad hoc administration support to the HR team as required including creating and distributing HR documentation, letters, and other communications.
- General office housekeeping; keeping HR areas tidy and organised.
- Maintain absence monitoring records, relaying information to Managers for them to take the relevant action.
- Raise purchasing requests in the purchasing system (SAP).
- Provide assistance for employee events; liaising with Sales Support team or other Company representatives to book venues, confirming catering requirements, and communicate arrangements to attendees, etc.
- Take employee queries (in person and over the telephone), and, working with colleagues, deliver an appropriate response
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have strong administrative skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as outlook and word. You will need to be articulate; solution driven and have good attention to detail. This opportunity will ideally suit candidates with previous admin and office experience. It will also suit candidates who are able to demonstrate good customer service skills and with a strong ability to operate with a team.
What you'll get in return
- Profit related bonus, Pension and Life Assurance included in addition in our comprehensive package.
- Able to progress through the business - even up to management level! Lots of career progression on offer.
- This company offers lots of opportunity for training. You will learn and be competent on many pieces of different equipment aiding your team in becoming multi skilled. Your role will also ensure that all production processes are operated to the highest levels.
- Open plan, modern production, and manufacturing environment in the Herefordshire countryside with subsidised canteen, cycle to work scheme and other benefits.
- Fantastic referral scheme in place when you refer a friend.
- On-Site Parking
- Access to discounted products
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.