We are working with one of the most prestigious financial service firms in the heart of London to hire an HR Advisor with great responsibility.
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, you will act as the first point of contact for all employees for all HR related queries and deliver a high touch, efficient HR service to all staff across EMEA.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Full ownership of onboarding employees and managing process
- First point of contact for all queries, escalating where appropriate
- Absence management and low level ER support
- Benefits administration and support to the payroll team
- Visa, immigration and global mobility
- Training and Development
- Full ownership of leaver process
- Leading and supporting on HR related project work
You must have a thorough understanding and demonstrable experience working in financial services, working in an HR generalist role.
This is an incredibly fast paced, busy and challenging position and as a result, requires someone who is highly organised, efficient and collaborative. You must be an excellent communicator and be confident in managing senior stakeholders, showing initiative and adapting to new systems.
If you are keen more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.