A great opportunity with Dunkin Donuts with UK wide travel
A true partnering role to deliver the people agenda and business growth
A fantastic brand with significant UK growth plans.
Reporting into the Head of People & Culture and working as part of a wider HR team you will be a trusted HR Business Partner for the Dunkin Donuts Brand.
Approx 320 employees UK wide concentrated around Yorkshire, North West, Midlands and London with significant plans for growth.
Retail stores across the UK with 2 manufacturing sites.
You will partner the Operations Manager for ail aspects of HR including delivering on the people plan and supporting with business growth.
A true generalist role with a focus on employee relations, leadership capability, succession planning, talent, identifying HR trends and initiating plans.
- Have previously operated in a HR Business Partner role or is a Senior HR Advisor looking for the next step.
- Is able to travel 3-4 days per week UK wide
- Has the ability to work autonomously, manage own diary.
- Can manage an influence senior stakeholder relationships.
- Is a HR generalist to work in a hands on operational role.
- Has previously worked in a fats paced sector similar to retail
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000k per annum
- Car allowance £4500
- 33 days AL including BH
- Birthday off