We are seeking proactive HR Business Partner to support business units across Hampshire on a contract basis
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partners to work as part of a large HR team delivering HR , resourcing & Workforce strategies across large scale divisions of a public sector organisation.
As a HR Business Partner you will be aligned to divisions operating throughout Hampshire. You will be working with the senior leadership teams on the delivery of an agile workforce plan, Resourcing Partnering & strategic planning, leading on change and transformation projects and working collaboratively across specialist areas including resourcing and Training.
Key areas of focus are:
- Workforce strategy & business planning understanding and delivery of associated objectives and workforce plans within the division
- Recruitment / Resourcing Partnering - You will need to work with the business units to evaluate recruitment requirements, seeking resourcing solutions and engaging with recruitment team and external providers.
- Production and analysis of workforce metrics, data and trend analysis to drive performance improvements and monitoring of the workforce plan.
- Impact on staff engagement, health and wellbeing and retention through delivery of the workforce strategy and workforce plan.
- Leading organisational change/transformation projects and development from a workforce perspective preparing the organisation for future change.
- Leading a HR team including Senior HR Advisors/HR Advisors who will pick up on ER case management and project work.
We are seeking experienced HR Business Partners ideally with a broad background of HR or Resourcing.
You will need a broad and deep experience of HR across a range of disciplines from workforce planning, Recruitment, coaching, business partnering, Change Management and delivering on strategic people plans.
- At least five years' post qualification experience of working in a complex HR environments.
- Focus on customer experience and continuous improvement.
- High degree of HR operational skill and experience
- Experience working at a senior level in a large complex organisation
- Experience of Recruitment/Resourcing
- Leading Organisational change models, including tendering and TUPE of staff.
- Experience of translating and interpreting complex information and data to provide new insights and practical solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing, including report writing. reflecting sometimes complex issues
- Delivering training and development interventions.
- Use of coaching to achieve results.
- Working autonomously in complex situations; whilst functioning as a leaders of a team.
This role will be offered on an interim assignment working via Hays for a period of 6 months minimum where you will be working from home/offices in South and Hampshire Sites.
Pay Rates = £24.29 to 28.61 PAYE or upto £32.93 umbrella for 6 months via Hays weekly time sheets
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.