A leading professional services firm are looking for an HR Assistant to join their team law firm. The role will provide HR administrative support to the HR and technical training team, including significant interaction with the firm's trainees.
As a HR Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting drafting various HR documents/letters: employment, tenancy, visa reference letters, contracts and contractual change letters and probation letters.
- Managing uploading documents to firms HR systems, ensuring systems are up to date.
- Organising and scheduling new starter inductions with all required internal facilitators.
- Working with the Training Officer on all trainee related matters.
- Managing administrative and coordination activities, For training and learning development.
- Support for mandated compliance activities.
- Compiling and maintaining regular ad-hoc reports of people data and metrics using the HR Systems and internal firmwide systems and Excel.
As a HR Assistant, you will possess:
- Experience of working in an HR environment.
- Professional qualification knowledge is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and administration experience.
- Strong ability to communicate with colleagues at all seniority levels.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of using HR systems.