Could be delivered part time or full time.
Looking to move into a specialist Reward role? You will be joining a high performing small Reward team here in Peterborough to support the Reward Managers in the delivery of the Reward and Wellbeing Agenda.
You will benefit from delivering a highly varied role with focus on BAU and project work including:
- Data collation and analysis in support of the annual comp and bens cycle.
- Managing job evaluation requests and in time follow the JE methodology as back up for the Reward Manager.
- Completing all annual salary surveys and benchmarking reports.
- Drafting reward policies and advising colleagues.
- Working with benefits providers to ensure a smooth and effective renewal.
- Owning the Reward In-Box and handling all requests from colleagues.
You will have previous experience working within an HR environment with Reward, ideally within a large complex organisation. Stakeholder management and project support skills are key to success, as is demonstrable experience in analysing large data sets, providing insight and writing reports. You will be full supported as you transition in to your new role, and benefit from a hybrid working pattern.
- Generous benefits include
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Broad selection of employee wellbeing initiatives
- Hybrid and flexible working.