Interim Compensation Specialist - London - Banking - 12months - £600 per day inside scope
Interim Compensation Specialist - London - Banking - 12months - £600per day inside scope
Your new company
Multinational Investment Bank with offices in Central London.
The role provides subject matter expertise to HR partners and business managers and on compensation matters, including:
- Supporting one or more business areas through compensation year end
- Advising HR colleagues and business management on compensation practices and providing analysis to support compensation decisions
- Coordinating with colleagues within HR Regulations, HR generalist teams and business management to correctly identify Material Risk Takers (MRTs), communicate and apply remuneration regulations and input into remuneration disclosures
- Analysing, reviewing and approving offers for new hires within the EMEA region
- Identification and implementing process improvements and participation / ownership of projects for the compensation team
To apply, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of compensation practices within a large multinational financial services firm, strong numeric and analytic ability, excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to summarise and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise form to a variety of stakeholders. You will have strong experience of EMEA financial services regulatory remuneration and knowledge of UK / EU Compensation regulations would be beneficial.
It is essential that you can start a new role on short notice, commit to a 12 month contract and work from the London office in a hybrid manner.
What you'll get in return
Working 3-4 days per week in the London office with 1-2 days remote.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.