HR Systems Administrator for a Global Organisation, based in Solihull.
Civil Engineering firm specialising in road construction and rail track construction.
The key focus of the role is to be the first point of contact for day to day HR systems support and system administration activities.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Support with Employee Self-Service such as password resets, reporting line changes and general guidance.
- Help to maintain the HR System (COREHR) and support with amendments to personal records, contract changes etc.
- Provide reports as and when required. This may include analysing of data.
- Assist with a range of queries that come into the relevant HR mailboxes or phone lines on a daily basis.
- Keep up to date with HR Systems and process development
- Liaise with system providers and support with upgrades and testing
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels across the business. You will be detail conscious and have the capability to manage your own time effectively.
The client is offering on a temporary basis £25,000 - £35,000. Opportunity to secure a permanent portion.