This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global Professional Services firm as the Senior HR Business Partner for a specific client group and supporting at Partner level to deliver key people priorities and strategic projects. This is a 12 month to 18 month FTC with the possibility of being made permanent and they are happy to consider those with a notice period.
Reporting into a Senior HR Manager and working within a large HR team that includes the COE and HR Support, this position will lead a small business partnering team and work closely with HR Operations and Change to ensure all UK wide people and strategic projects are delivered to create a high performance culture. With responsibility for the delivery of integrated operational and strategic HR support, key focus areas and priorities will include:
* working closely with key stakeholders and the HR colleagues to develop and implement a people strategy that is commercial, focused on retention and engagement and quality
* business change including M&A and organisational design/TOM
* supporting the talent management strategy and career development structure
* performance and succession planning
* core values and behaviour
* liaising and coaching people managers to investigate and effectively manage conduct issues, capability, absence management and working with the business to address grievance issues early
* providing support and facilitation to develop effective leadership across all levels through coaching and challenging leaders
You will be already comfortable operating as an HR Business Partner with a proven track record of working within Professional Services or a similar Partnership led environment, alternatively you might be working within Financial Services. The role will require you to operate with confidence at a strategic level and engage with a challenging client groups to help them drive the business forward. You will need strong knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices and experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational aspects of the people agenda. You must be able to provide a high touch service, and demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness to be considered for this role.
This is a Manchester based position and the company operates a hybrid working model. It would be great if you are able to start soon but they are also happy to consider anyone with a 1-3 month notice period.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.