Oakleaf if proud to be partnering with a global industry giant in the energy sector as they go through a period of transformation. Key to this transformation is a focus on HR systems, including the implementation of new recruitment technologies. Our client is therefore looking for a Solutions Lead technology product owner with previous experience of implementing a new ATS who can support this implementation.
The Solutions Lead will be working with the development team to set up the system and work with the wider business to ensure it is implemented and utilised correctly. They will own and drive the recruitment technologies, ensuring our client delivers a great and efficient service for its people and for candidates. The Solutions Lead will build strong partnerships across P&C - with Professional Hiring and Matching, integrators, services teams and within the solutions teams. The Solutions Lead will apply their technical expertise (process and technology) to deliver stable operations alongside projects and innovation.
Technical Capability Requirements:Deep Professional Hiring (TA) technology backgroundSound understanding of trends in the relevant process / technology areasDigital fluency in order to work with technology teams to implement high-quality digital products and solutionsKnowledgeable within Professional Hiring technology, able to use independent judgement within your area and contribute in a team environmentDemonstrable knowledge of TA information systems, including experience in designing and configuring business processes in various HR applicationsExperience working with the specific process areas and / or relevant technologiesExperience of translating business requirements into functional designsSolid attention to detailExhibit strong security and confidentiality practices.Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills - curiosity to get to the root cause and continuously learning
- People & business focus - all decisions clearly aligned to end user/business and business strategy
- Proven track record of evaluating and driving improvement solutions - deeply integrated to ultimately improve business engagement and positively disrupt, where necessary
- The ability to engage with and influence key business stakeholders. Uses partnering, basic consultancy skills and a 'coach approach' to build trust. Is continually enhancing skills in active listening, influencing and communication
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to interact with functional and technical colleagues, and end users, with a passion for customer service
- Excellent business analysis skills: time-line planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches
- Ability to accurately collect information to better understand and assess the clients' needs and situation. Adept documentation abilities, with experience in preparing business requirements, configuration documentation, test scripts and meeting notes. Experience of contributing to great employee / user experiences
- Ability to prioritise workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution