HR Operations Administrator
Your new company
I am working alongside a leader in their field on the recruitment of an HR Operations Administrator to join the organisation on an 8 month FTC to support the organisation through a busy period. This role is hybrid working at the moment to be part of the operations team covering two locations.
Your new role
In your new role you will work alongside the wider HR Operations team to support them during a busy period; this role is for 8 months on a fix term contract, you will be required on site 2 or 3 days a week in Newcastle.
- Assisting the HR Team Leader to manage activities
- Reviewing and updating procedures
- Processing all HR operational information of the employee lifecycle using Success Factors
- Pre-Employment and onboarding
- Responding to queries
- Processing changes to employee terms and conditions when applicable which may include liaising with payroll and pension administration within the HR team.
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR team to continually improve processes and procedures for efficiency for both the employee and the HR team.
- Updating the employee database
- Reporting from the employee database to produce meaningful management information
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent HR administration skills
- Excellent experience in administration of most employee life-cycle
- Experience in Success Factors or other HR system
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.