A global consulting firm are looking for a team leader to join their people operations team. As a team leader you will based within the onboarding team, liaising the across the business and interacting with key stakeholders to ensure seamless onboarding and assisting with day to day running of the team.
As a team leader you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with your peers to ensure the level of service delivered by onboarding is in line with the firm's service pledge.
- Monitoring and reporting on the overall onboarding team's performance, working one to one to ensure expectations are met.
- Being first point contact for any escalation of the team and answering their queries
- Ensuring complaints and escalations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide satisfactory solutions to complaints, identifying and providing areas of improvement across the process.
- Assessing and managing risks throughout the onboarding process, linking in with the compliance teams and escalating issues when appropriate to a HR manager or centre of excellence
- Having strong knowledge of the onboarding process and relevant policies
- Tracking your own teams' cases, creating, and maintaining governance to safeguard sight of all cases whilst minimising risk or impact to the firm.
- Mentoring and coaching the team, by supporting them in achieving goals and providing ongoing development opportunities for individuals.
- Providing and driving solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
- Representing your team and voicing their views as well as cascading information to the team.
As an onboarding team leader, you will possess:
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels.
- High level or resilience and experience working within an operations team in a business environment (preferably professional services)
- Strong analytical, reporting, literacy, and numeracy skills
- An ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels.
- Strong understanding of independently prioritising works loads under high pressure.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc. as well as SAP or equivalent HR system