For our construction and property consultancy client, we are looking to speak to passionate L&D people who already bring strong experience to the People and Development team.
Our client would love for you to do different courses and sponsor your CIPD, as progression is important to them.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver and design learning experiences which will include sourcing and working with internal and external facilitators.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of all learning and development activities.
- Assisting with the annual career action planning process.
- Coordinate conversations with individuals and their managers.
- Day-to-day L&D-related administration such as the inbox, invoices, etc.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has coaching and 360 feedback experience or would love to develop that side. The perfect candidate is happy to work in a fast-paced environment and will deliver outstanding service to all employees and clients. Someone who is happy to deliver learning sessions themselves and has experience working with MS Office and other specific L&D systems.
Does this sound like your next dream role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.