My client, a household name that has recently gone through a highly publicised merger is recruiting 3 HR Change partners that can be permanently homebased. The roles will help formulate strategy and engage with stakeholders to deliver change within their business.
This is an exciting role for experienced HR Business Partners with a focus on change management. These roles will help formulate strategy and engage with stakeholders to deliver change within their business, you will be a trusted advisor and facilitator for all change management matters, who will embed and maintain a culture of trusted Change and HR expertise to enable the business to meet its objectives. The roles will champion inclusion at all times while monitoring and challenging all instances of unplanned change activity in the business.
- You will work collaboratively to shape the strategy, principles, and method for organisation change.
- Design products based on the needs of stakeholders to help them effectively shape and deliver organisation design, development and change interventions.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiencies in change programmes and strive for long term success
- Consult on complex transformation programmes to help unlock challenges and shape the organisation.
- Balance both business needs, legal requirements and employee experience.
- Work collaboratively with the wider People team, Business leaders and Legal and other key stakeholders as needed for cross-functional projects.
- Devise and maintain appropriate templates and toolkits for use in consultations and other scenarios, including tailoring them and advising key stakeholders on bespoke content as required.
- Monitor and evaluate success of consultation process including redeployment.
- Work as part of the Change and Case Team to contribute to ER/IR (industrial relations) strategy, including Policy and Dispute Resolution.
- Coach and develop line managers in change delivery to maximise their confidence, capability, and consistency.
- Drive and facilitate best practice and consistency in employee and manager experience by providing advice and guidance across the business.
- Champion a culture where employees embrace change and where feedback is actively encouraged.
- Nurture and develop future People talent.
- You will demonstrate experiences to create strong recommendations on approaches to change and effective delivery of change
- You will have full CIPD membership and qualified (or equivalent business qualification)
- You will have a thorough understanding of ER/IR structures and ways of working, People policies and processes, best practice and current thinking regarding effective and commercially sound employment practices
- You will have sound knowledge of employment law, and strong exposure to HR best practice as it relates to Change and ER
- You will have experience working successfully with employee representatives/forums and trade unions
What is on offer
- Salary up to £70,000
- 15% bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Permanent homeworking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.