We have a current opportunity for a Talent Development Manager on a 12m FTC basis. The position will be based in Londonand a 3 day in / 2 at home working week is available.
- Design and delivery of leadership and business skills development for global Business Teams (including Legal PAs) at all levels.
- There is the opportunity to contribute to other programmes for lawyers and work with other members of the team on facilitation and delivery
- Initiate reviews and refreshes of the programmes that we currently have and/or that we should have, including integrating a more blended learning approach
- Influencing the business to 'buy-in' to the programmes
- Working with global colleagues to deliver programmes around the network.
- Working closely with the business on bespoke learning required which falls outside of the standard programmes and learning.
- Responsibility for reporting and budgeting
- Working to source and embed qualified coaching according to business need and promoting mentoring
- Proven track record in talent & development roles, with experience designing and implementing successful development programmes
- Experience within the professional services sector (including law firms)
- Experienced trainer and facilitator who can deliver a range of skills programmes / sessions
- Ability to build relationships and credibility and have impact at a senior level -
- Managing several different projects at any one time
- Ideally trained to use psychometrics such as MBTI
- Experience of coaching (coaching accreditation desirable) and mentoring