This is a key lead role leading a team of three UK based Recruiters dedicated to practice group hiring. As a member of the senior team, you will have a high level of autonomy and help shape the strategic direction of the Experienced Hire team.
Global Multinational Law firm, enthusiastic about career progression, team work, with a diverse background.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Partners and Senior HR Business Partners across practice groups. Acting as a key point of contact for escalation and ensuring service excellence and quality delivery.
- Work closely with the Sourcing & Attraction lead to advise on the creation and development of strong talent pipelines
- Owning data in the Applicant Tracking System for allocated remit, ensuring all information and data is accurately reported upon. Working closely with the Analytics team to ensure this is effectively managed.
- Building and maintaining local market and competitor knowledge
- Overseeing recruitment agency relationships
- Support and promote the firm's Inclusive Hiring Plan across the practice group.
- Take a leadership role in the well-being and development of Recruiters in allocated remit. Ensuring set deliverables are met to a high standard.
- Must be someone who has worked for a law firm previously
- Someone passionate about promoting inclusivity
- Leadership and management experience and skills necessary
- Someone with an interest in driving a recruitment strategy forward
- A strong negotiator and influencer
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Discounted health care memberships
- Mapped out L&D journey