Our client, an award-winning leading charity in the UK, that are committed to make a positive change in society, want a generalist HR coordinator who can assist the HR team in meeting all statutory quality insurance. If you believe you have what it takes to work for a rewarding and respectable organisation that aims to improve the lives of their community, as well as treating their employees with a high regard, feel free to apply today!
You will play a crucial role in using your experience to advise the clients staff and managers in order to meet the high standards of the exceptional HR department. As well as this, you will manage the end-to-end HR processes including recruitment, payroll and providing administrative support.
* Advise managers on employee relations issues
* Provide a range of administrative support functions to the Human Resources team
* Ensure recruitment documentations meets the organisations needs
* Create and update employee records
* Ensure payroll trackers are up to date within the agreed timescales
* Liaise with colleagues in processing the onboarding/leaving processes
* Experience in giving HR advice/support to colleagues and managers
* Great interpersonal skills and able to work in an energetic/dynamic team
* Solid IT skills with competencies in MS
* Strong written/verbal communication skills
* Able to take initiative and complete tasks to given deadlines
* Able to co-ordinate and administer the recruitment process
* Skilled at verifying payroll instructions
* Generous holiday and sick pay benefits
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme,
* EAP HM Assistance Scheme
* comprehensive training programme
* Satisfaction of helping improve somebody's life!