My client, a forward thinking and growing tech business are looking to appoint a Talent Acquisition specialist to join their team. This is a brand new position and initially will be offered on a 6 month day rate basis. This role will be based in London with some remote working and support growth across Europe by providing leadership and guidance on how to attract outstanding candidates.
- Build strong partnerships with Department Heads, Hiring Managers, and HR Partners and be part of current and future workforce planning initiatives.
- Understand the local, national, and regional markets and hiring data & trends and articulate that information to hiring managers and department heads.
- Proactively find and build relationships with top candidates across the world to fill critical roles across the world.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment- job creation, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation, and hire.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, niche websites, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns (Direct sourcing and Social Media campaigns).
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow-up communication and feedback.
- Attend local and national industry events to identify and meet talent.
- Drive Hiring Managers and Department Heads and their teams to move through the interview process as efficiently as possible with the goal of making decisive decisions in the most efficient manner possible.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
What type of skills and experience do we look for in future team members?
- Full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting sales positions
- Ability to partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Strong sourcing and research skills with the ability to dive into search strategies.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates to accurately identify what is important to them for their career.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-performance environment. Ability to multitask is a must.