This is exciting opportunity for someone with experience in HR and looking for the next step up to HR Advisor. You will joining share service HR team, acting as first point of contact for all generalist HR and recruitment queries. Responsible for end to end employee lifecycle, support managing lower level ER cases such as maternity, long tern absence and attendance.
Client is a growing and successful consultancy business and they are looking for HR Advisor to join their supportive team.They offer great flexibility 3 day per week from home and 2 day per week in Stevenage office.
- Being first point of contact for all generalist HR, recruitment related queries
- Keep HR data and payroll information up to date
- Manage all escalated cases drawing upon the expertise within the team.
- Provide support to the wider People Support team by acting as a back-up to other roles and answering employee queries on all services supported by People Support
- Provide varied transnational support and deliver high quality and accurate advice to employees and managers covering the end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Manage absence for colleagues including sickness, maternity, new parent leave, parental leave, unpaid leave, compassionate leave and jury service.
Successful HR Advisor:
- Working towards CIPD
- Experience working at an Advisor level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in taking ownership of tasks and projects
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation relevant to specialism
- 25 days Holiday
- competitive salary
- Private medical
- Online GP