Your new company
Our client who is a well-known British retail bank are looking for a People Partner/Reward Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. The focus of the role is business partnering covering various areas such as Organisational Change, Reward and specific areas in Senior Remuneration and Job Evaluation.
Your new role
In your new role as Reward Lead, you will be partnering as required with Senior Leaders to develop the organisation structures and identify plans to execute change. You will support the Senior Leaders to define job requirements, create job descriptions, manage the job sizing process and look at internal role comparisons. You will be benchmarking new roles using salary surveys to identify the market rates for roles.
You will ensure that correct governance is followed for any remuneration proposals impacting new or changing roles. You will also represent the Colleague Experience team in Projects as the Reward lead and engaging the Bank Reward team as appropriate on activity planned.
You will provide expert insight and advice to the wider Colleague Experience Team and Business including identifying and sharing themes and insight. You will understand the external environment, identify threats and opportunities and offer constructive challenge. You will work collaboratively with Centres of Expertise and business areas to ensure core people practices are delivered on time and to a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of people consulting
- Significant experience of contracting with senior stakeholders at Director level
- Experience of managing and executing complex & multi-faceted programmes of work on an organisation - wide basis
- In depth knowledge of HR practices
- Hands on experience in a reward role
- Ideally financial services experience
- Experience of writing job descriptions
- Experience of job evaluation - Hay methodology or equivalent
- Experience of salary benchmarking and making remuneration recommendations
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
Generous holiday allowance
Hybrid working model
Generous pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.