HR Regional Advisor – 12-month maternity cover
We’re currently seeking a HR Regional Advisor to provide HR support to line managers across Johnsons Workwear within a specified region.
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships with line managers across Johnsons Workwear and provide HR support
- Advise line managers in employee-related initiatives and issues
- Support line managers on site in disciplinary and grievance issues up to the point of potential dismissal
- Participate in resolving employee relations issues including redundancies and absence/sickness management
- Work with line managers, general managers and outsourced occupational health provider to manage absence cases, both short and long term
- Collate absence information and prepare monthly HR MI reports as required
- Continually update all HR policies and procedures in line with legislative changes, to assist in any required changes and communication of those changes
- Administration of maternity/paternity requests and to liaise with Payroll to ensure correct payments within required timescales
- Work with HR manager on employee engagement initiatives
- Manage the administration of pensions, working with Group pension administrator
- Maintain and regularly audit personnel files at all locations ensuring all employees have up to date signed contracts
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
This role offers a range of benefits including:
- £30,000 per annum (pro rata)
- 22 hours per week (days and times to suit)
- 25 days a year (pro rata)
- Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
- Company pension
Johnsons Workwear is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of textile service solutions. We work with thousands of customers across all sorts of industries, including food manufacturers, the motor trade, engineering companies, dental surgeries and chemical plants to name a few.
Our customers range from huge multi-national household names to independently owned family businesses and we take care of every single one of them. They like us too – as we get independently reviewed by our customer base each year and always come out on top for our shape and size in our industry.
We’re an employee focused business, committed to developing our people to ensure that we have the best there is as part of our team and we’re looking for our next Workwear Hero to become part of the hugely successful Johnsons family.
Are you ready to join as one of our Workwear Heroes? Apply now!