We have partnered with a highly respected global law firm based in Central London to help with their search for a HR Assistant. This is leading law firm and an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their HR career.
The HR Assistant will form a part of a global HR and L&D department consisting of 40 employees. The team are responsible of managing all employment and development matters of members of staff across the entire firm.
The candidate will be a key member of the team and will be expected to provide the appropriate guidance and support to all employees and managers. They will report into the HR Advisor and will be involved in all operational matters (recruitment, employee cycle, benefits administration) and project work and will be a point of contact for all HR queries.
The successful candidate will be approachable with a can-do attitude and excellent organisational skills. They will have relevant experience in a similar role and highly adaptable to new surroundings.
- Managing ER cases (Flexible working, Maternity leave, Exit interviews)
- Dealing with immigration and right to work documents.
- Manage employee absence and generate reports.
- Salary review administration.
- Manage and input all employee data on HRIS.
- Schedule interviews and getting involved where appropriate.
- Screening and referencing candidates.
- Support the team with drafting paperwork and employee contracts.
- Being the first person of contact for new joiners.
- Produce accurate information and constantly liaise with Payroll and Benefits team.
- Draft changes to term and conditions and maintain record of HR processes and procedures.
- Keep the HR pages of the firms intranet up to date.
- Get involved in projects to support the firms strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and data.
- Degree qualified desirable.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working within a professional services environment would be an advantage.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills
- Approachable, confident and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathetic with a people centric approach.
- Resilient and highly motivated.