Provide effective generalist HR advice to management and will take an active part in supporting and developing the HR Advisors to ensure a consistent and professional HR service is provided across the EIMEA region. Support the Head of Business Partnering with the implementation of the HR strategy and leading on various HR projects in order to improve and develop our people offering.
We apply proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 4,000+ employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our client's marketing print procurement and content development, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market.
- Provide a first class HR consultancy service to Country Managers and line managers by ensuring compliance with policy, procedures and legal requirements aligned to local legislation and best practice.
- Support the HR Advisors as required in relation to guidance on areas such as performance reviews, absence management, maternity leave and managing employee relation issues.
- Taking the lead on various HR projects and the implementation of the recruitment and learning and development strategies.
- Build relationships and support Country Managers and line managers and their teams in the achievement of their development and action plans.
- Develop and deliver learning solutions in line with the learning and development strategy.
- Manage the TUPE transfer process and the implementation of new business.
- Contribute to the review, design and implementation of HR processes, procedures and policies as required and in line with local current legislation and best practice.
- Demonstrable record of general operational HR experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of European employment law.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably one other language.
- Previous experience of managing the TUPE transfer process.
- Experience of developing and implementing HR strategies.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, prioritise and work accurately.
- Able to build strong working relationships and gain respect of all levels within the business.
- Professional, inspires confidence with people.
- Confident communicator both in writing and verbally.
- Creative but practical approach to problem solving.
- Able to confidently influence individuals when required.
- Proven ability and capable of working with multiple projects at the same time.
- Confident, tenacious, resilient and enthusiastic.
- Numerate with a sound understanding of financial principles and procedures.
- Commercially aware and understands the need to consistently add value.
- Professional services industry and/or multi-site background, an advantage.
£40000 - £45000 + 25 day holiday + hybrid/flexible working
Access to employee discounts portal, health and life insurance