The Recruitment Administrator will support the full recruitment lifecycle and will provide a first-class administrative service to the Head of Recruitment and wider Recruitment team, including supporting on a number of recruitment campaigns, managing candidate applications, arranging interviews, and producing reports.
This is a newly created role for an initial 12-month contract although this may be extended into a permanent role.
My client is a leading Professional Services business based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Support on Recruitment campaigns including managing applications, arranging interviews, and administering recruitment records
- Provide an efficient Recruitment administrative service to the Head of Recruitment, senior management and the wider HR and Recruitment teams
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for candidate selection and shortlisting processes
- Maintain internal recruitment systems and databases, ensuring data and candidate records are accurate and up to date
- Produce reports for senior management
- Send and manage emails and correspondence
- Manage diary and calendar invites on behalf of the Recruitment team
- Excellent Administration experience
- Previous Recruitment Admin experience is desirable
- Experience of working with databases
- Previous experience of working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT Skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload
- £21,500 - £23,000 per annum
- Hybrid working model
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Excellent company benefits and career progression opportunities