Payroll & Benefits Analyst - up to £40,000 + benefits - Permanent - London
I am working with a leading Tech firm who are going from strength to strength in 2022 and are looking to grow and develope the Payroll & Benefits function. The firm has a global reach and is looking to continue its growth. This role will be Hybrid with offices based in the heart of London.
The successful Payroll & Benefits Analyst will be reporting into the Payroll & Benefits Manager and working with a dynamic and open-minded payroll team with a strong focus on managing and growing the benefits function.
The successful Candidate reporting into the Payroll & Benefits Manager assisting/overseeing the following:
- UK, APAC and EMEA Countries benefits function.
- The management of payroll related administrative dealings such as starters/ leavers of multiple benefits and options schemes.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Looking for an experienced and attentive Payroll/HR professional
- Supporting payroll team by running reports using workday (Previous use of workday not required)
- Working closely and collaboratively with the wider Payroll & Benefits team to deal with related queries.
- Using excel to collate data to be put on the benefits portal. (Strong excel skills)
- Be able to work within a confidential environment.
- Experience in a tech start or exponential growth environment.
If you are Payroll professional looking to grow and develop in their career APPLY NOW!!!